Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Creative Eye

Each day I am amazed more and more by what the world brings to the table. It has been almost a year since I last posted on this Blog. I have since begun my own business, I have two jobs, and I am a full  time college student. I am focused yet so busy! 

I have begun a December Photo a Day Challenge hosted by FatMumSlim and it is amazing to me how so many people look forward to taking pictures. Being that I own a Photography Business I am obviously a lover of taking photos. I look forward to taking pictures of things that people may not catch with their eye on first glance. I want to be the photographer to catch the angles that not many people see from. 

Try it out! Post your photos to ALY Photography
We would absolutely love to see what your creative eye does.

No comments:

Post a Comment