Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Orlando Paintball 12/18/2012


Well I must say, it has been a really fantastic December thus far. I have tried to do new things often. I have a goal to continue doing silly things that most people may not try. 

Today was my first day playing at Orlando Paintball and it was a pretty neat place. There were about eight different fields. There was one speedball/airball field, two indoor fields, and several scenario and hyperball fields. 

These were a few of the guys that were out at the field with us and it was pretty amazing how we all got along like we knew each other already.

I must say, the paintball community is one of its own. People connect and network in unbelievable ways. All you need to do is know one person who plays paintball and I guarantee you, you will meet people who you never imagined you would. I started playing paintball over a year ago and it was with my dad and my brother. It was amazing to me because I was so scared the first time I played. After that first time, I became very addicted to the adrenaline rush that I received from the sport. At that point in time I did not know a single person who played speedball. That has changed so much. I now know people all over the world who play paintball and who are fans of the sport. 

Today at the field I met new people, checked off playing indoor paintball, and checked off playing at OP. I think I did pretty well!

No comments:

Post a Comment