Friday, February 3, 2012

52 things I love about you

I have recently become rather addicted to a website called Pinterest. If you have a chance check it out! I saw a simple project on there that had been done five different ways and I decided that I wanted to do the same project in my own way. 




I will say that it's much easier to do this project if you have someone you are doing it for. Something else I would recommend is that you do NOT use Google to find what you want to write. Make sure you are being genuine. Richard and I have many inside jokes that I wanted to use. EX: We both had a light saber fight the other night and I beat him one round and he beat me the rest. That would probably lead me to write something along the line of "I love how you can school me in a light saber fight." What you write does not have to be much. It can be simple. Just remember that the more thought and pizzazz you put into you work, the more it will mean to that person. Have fun!

Do you have any ideas for Valentine's Day Gifts?

No comments:

Post a Comment